Translate

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Ever After High: Apple White

Found myself a new doll on Tradera (Swedish ebay). She was in good condition, but without a box (I do love to have the box for them too, but this one was much cheaper).

Apple is the daughter of Snow White. (I think it's a bit weird that she has blonde hair, not black like Snow White..) Anyhow she isn't a favourite of mine, in the series, but I liked her bag so much I wanted the doll =) And she is a beautiful doll, and my daughter love all dolls with blonde hair... And she is a main character, so it's nice to have her.


She has a cute crown.

The back of her hair looks a bit strange.. But it looks good in front.

Her apple bag can be opened. Like I said, I really like that bag =)

Raven and Apple

 All my Ever After High dolls (so far ;) )

And my boxes, where I normally keep the dolls, to get them dust free =)

Take Care
Hannah

18 comments:

  1. Felicidades por tu nueva adquisición

    ReplyDelete
  2. O' wow! This new one is also very beautiful and fresh!
    They all look so charming in the row! Getting more boys? :)
    Hugs
    Kikka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kikka! There are no more boys to buy, yet, but I've seen there is a son of Alice in Wonderland coming soon, I'll see if I get him then, have a few others on my want-list before him =) Maybe girls sell better than the boys, but I've heard that many people are asking for the boys of the series. I don't know why they don't make and sell them..

      Delete
  3. Beautiful doll! Her hair is perfect. I can see the name ‘Apple White’ fits her. Your doll family is growing fast Hannah. I am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have almost grown out of my shelf, I need a bigger shelf for all my dolls =)

      Delete
  4. Wow, what a lot of wonderful dolls, Hannah,Apple is a nice addition to your collection. Enjoy them all :D!
    The boys have a great time with all these girls ;O!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how fun, Hannah! Your dolls are so beautiful, and they look gorgeous all lined up together. Their costumes are so detailed and pretty. Thanks for sharing. Feeling better? xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking Jennifer =) I do feel a bit better, but I have an annoying cough, and I passed it on to my daughter too... But she is still cheerful, I have a lot to learn from her ;)

      Delete
  6. A great collection, I love how unique and detailed they are! Wow they are going to need a biiiig house ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane, I know, they need like a whole school.....

      Delete
  7. Your new doll is beautiful. What a wonderful collection you have.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful collection of beautiful dolls!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your collection is growing fast - now you have a full dozen! They look good altogether in a row and what a lovely idea that their boxes look like books from the side. Have fun with the apple bag and the additional doll attached to it (*teehee*) - and I hope you're feeling better in the meantime.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love the boxes, I wish I had boxes for them all, but they are quite big and take a lot of space, so I should be glad not to have all boxes =)
      Thank you, I'm still sick, this was one long sickness, but I feel a bit better =)

      Delete

Thanks for reading, I love to read your comments =)
Hannah